Warehouse Management System
A warehouse management system contains processes and features that help organizations to get a deep insight on the process from the time products enter the warehouse till they move out for transit. The main purpose of warehouse management systems is that products move from the warehouse in a cost effective way. It helps in peeking into the warehouse inventory at any point of time whether in facility or in transit.
An efficient Warehouse management system software is good at managing daily planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling the potential resources for moving and storing materials inside and out of a distribution center. KAN WMS Provides you with all the flexible functions of the operations so you can manage your stock accordingly. The essential features of our WMS are inventory monitoring, pick-up and delivery, courier integrations, internal stock movement, procurement and quality checking etc. Scalability, flexibility and reduction in wastage are the pillars of this system.
Product Features and Highlights
Return Goods Processing
Procurement and Quality check
Key Benefits of Warehouse Management System
- Secure access 24/7
- Improved Visibility
- Flexible workflows
- Streamline Operations
- Accurate Purchase Orders
- Increased Error Prevention
- Visual-on-voice technology
- Intuitiveness and ease-of-use
- Customer service and support
- Scalability to any business size and need
- Visual cues to accelerate warehouse tasks
- Extended supply chain visibility beyond the warehouse
- Collaboration with enterprise apps such as ERP and CRM
- On-premises and cloud deployment with quick onboarding options
- Expanded reach into supply chain functionality beyond the warehouse
INDUSTRY WISE SOLUTIONS
These are some industry features we are talking about; we have captured the market globally and satisfied clients with difficult warehouse feature requirements. Share your requirements with our experts and let them handle your challenges to make the process smoother.