TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
When it comes to transportation, it’s a field which requires efficient management and coordination. For an organization to achieve a good return on investment, it should focus on supervising all the functions and operations in a cost-efficient way. Our TMS helps users to manage orders, billing, internal and external trucks, in a most simplified way. Our TMS also includes modules such as Warehouse, Spare parts, Tyre, Maintenance and Inventory management which fulfil all the essential processes related to transportation management.
The unique quality of our software is that it is web based and feature rich product, users can access it from any device and from any part of the world. Software is built on the latest technology and is fully secured. At Kansoft, we are leaning on 20 years of solving the industry’s toughest problems with intelligence and advanced machine learning.
Kan TMS is an advanced level transportation management system which specializes in end to end transport and logistic solutions. TMS application provides a detailed view of every step of the transportation process which also includes warehouse, service and scrap management. As the Transportation is getting bigger, so the problems are rising to manage all the internal and external processes. Our team have thorough knowledge of Transport Management System and we can even customize features according to the requirement of the system.
Comprehensive Offerings for the Transportation Industry
From initial analyses, procurement, and operational planning to implementation, visibility or freight payment, Kansoft TMS helps reduce transportation costs, streamline execution, improve service levels, lower operational risk and automate processes. Here are a few features which helped our clients to save time and increase profitability.
Invoice and Billing
Courier Booking Management
Reports and Invoicing
Important Modules for Transportation Industry
Service and Maintenance
Key Advantages of Kansoft Transport and Logistic Management Software
- Paperless work
- Reduce cargo costs
- 24/7 Customer support
- Increase accountability
- Track Shipment in real time
- Improve customer service levels
- Address all operation on one platform
- Balance loads across shifts and resources
- Manage invoicing through a carrier portal
- Consolidate orders to build efficient shipments
- Improve warehouse efficiency and productivity
- Improve carrier communication and collaboration
- Manage internal and external appointment scheduling
- Track and execute dynamic or static routing requirements
- Optimize all assets, including drivers, tractors, and trailers
- Cut production costs and improve margins in your global supply chain
- Domestic & International capabilities like language, currency and geographic data