Distribution Management System
Distribution Management Software
Distribution management software is a critical tool for businesses involved in product distribution. They are designed to help businesses automate their distribution processes, manage inventory and optimize their supply chain operations. With the right software, businesses can reduce costs, increase efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction.
KAN DMS is a powerful system with a distribution app that is intuitive for business partners like distributors and retailers. Our platform offers a range of features that can be customized to meet the unique needs of each organization.
The mobile app allows distributors to seamlessly stay connected with the organization and gives them the ability to manage orders, payments and credit in real-time on their fingerprints. Additionally, it enables the businesses to efficiently manage and onboard new distributors.
Our supply chain distribution management system (SCDMS) provides real-time visibility into the supply chain, enabling organizations to track shipments and inventory levels and identify potential issues before they convert into a critical problem. It also provides advanced analytics capabilities that can help organizations optimize their supply chain performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
Some of the major key features of the KAN DMS platform is its advanced inventory management capabilities.
- It tracks inventory levels in real-time.
- It enables organizations to ensure that they always have the right amount of stock on hand to meet customer demand.
- It also provides automated re-ordering and replenishment capabilities, ensuring that supplies are always available when needed.
KAN DMS is also designed to integrate with a wide range of other systems like SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and transportation management systems (TMS). It synchronizes with the current IT ecosystem allowing full control over visualizing, optimizing and automating distribution networks. This enables organizations to streamline their operations and improve their overall efficiency.
The KAN DMS system fully digitalizes your distribution network management process. Built on the latest technology and fully cloud-ready, this system is easy and user-friendly for distributors. It comes with highly configurable scheme management, composite item configuration, centralized information storage and shows real-time secondary sales, stockout and overstocks.
At Kansoft, we specialize in providing advanced DMS solutions to businesses of all sizes. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service and support. Our team of experts is available to help with everything from installation and configuration to ongoing maintenance and support.
Key benefits of Distribution Management System
- Automated workflows
- Credit limit management
- Order management and fulfillment
- Payment scheduling and management
- Rich distributor dashboard and reporting
- Seamless distributor and retailer onboarding
- On-Device retail execution and merchandising
- Real-Time trade promotion management and execution
- Master data management across customers and products
- Track sales and instantly present account balances and credit availability.
- Avoid errors like incomplete shipping, overcharging, missing items, and returns.
Key Modules of Distribution Management System
- Integrated Stock Management
- Sales Order Management
- Order Fulfillment
- Scheme Management
- Merchandising / Trade Promotions
- Product Catalog
- Sales Area and partner wise pricelist
- Customer Segmentations
- Master Data Management
- Partner Management
- Integrated Sales Force Automation
- Integrated ERP
- Warehouse and Transportation Management
- Payment Management
- Credit Limit and Overdue Management
- Sales Return
- Partner Branding Management
- Partner On-boarding
- Issues and Support Management
- Distributor KPIs and Insights
- Shop Verification
- Referral Management
- Knowledge Base
- Integrations and Extensibility
- Mobile Capabilities
- Reports, Dashboards and Business Intelligence (BI)