We are looking for a talented WordPress developer who knows WordPress inside out. The candidate must be passionate about creating high quality WordPress websites, themes and plugins. The developer will work closely with our project management team, designers and other developers.
Requirements and skills
- Should have hands-on experience in WordPress & PHP concepts.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
- Knowledge of Customization of themes & plugins.
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level.
- Deep knowledge of WordPress CMS and its popular plugins, themes
- Well verse with HTML5/CSS3, Java script, jQuery and AJAX.
- Experience in developing E-Commerce websites
- Write clean, well-designed code and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Establishing and guiding the websites architecture
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality. Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
- To understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Creation of plugins and widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards.
- Software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- To create own themes based on requirements from HTML scratch.